How can I join the Craftmerce Marketplace as a maker?
Please register through our brand portal and submit your completed application for the Craftmerce Marketplace. A Craftmerce team member will review your application and reach out with any additional questions or information. Please note that Craftmerce is only able to accept a limited number of makers at any given time. To learn more about selling on the Craftmerce marketplace here.
What happens after I apply for the Craftmerce marketplace?
Upon successful completion of our due diligence and team approval, you can create your Craftmerce Marketplace profile and add your products.
In our due diligence process, we will ask you a series of questions to understand the following areas of your business:
- The structure of your business and existing sales channels
- General information about the company, business location, and production location(s)
- History of your business operations, your experience with exporting and production capacity
- Details about the products you sell, production methods, and your ability to customize product
- Details your social and sustainability initiatives to help us understand the impact that you’re making with your artisans and the communities in which you work
We try to make the process as easy as possible. Once you have completed the due diligence process and been accepted to the Craftmerce marketplace, the following steps are required in order to be fully onboarded:
- Make payments to access the platform( payment link would be sent to you via email)
- Complete your Craftmerce Profile; this acts as your storefront on the Craftmerce marketplace.
- Upload your full product collection, including high-quality product images, descriptions, pricing (both wholesale and suggested retail pricing), and any additional information regarding your products.
- Be sure to select high-quality images and complete product descriptions to help sell your products.
- If you require support from our team to upload product data, we will need you to share the details for your full catalog along with image files. If you have a Shopify website, you can download a CSV file with the image URLs from the backend system.
- Submit all your products by clicking ‘Sell on Craftmerce’ on the Craftmerce Portal.
- Our team will review and approve your product listings and publish your brand page. We may curate your product collection, meaning we may feature some of your products while excluding others.
Through your brand portal, you can continue to edit and submit new products and variants at any time for review. The time it takes to onboard depends on the quality of your digital assets and product content.